Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

So it begins...

Believe it or not, this idea has been sitting on the back burner for a couple of years now... see what procrastination and the phrase "I'm too busy" will get you? (Three years older with the nagging feeling that you haven't yet accomplished something you feel you should have done multiple times now.) I was finally convinced to plunge into this endeavor by a man named Roy Hession who wrote The Way of the Cross. (I highly recommend it for any of you who haven't read it.) It all basically boils down to this: God has been teaching me some incredible things and I have had the best intentions of telling everyone about them, but am lucky to pass it onto a few. So here I am, opening my life's book and now divulging to you some of it's best kept secrets. Just to warn you, I am not sure where to begin, and (for once) feel like the beginning may not be the best place to start, so I will be skipping around from "chapter" to "chapter" and titling them thus. I would like to go on record as saying that I am well aware that many people will not actually read this :) that's alright. For those of you who do, I hope my openness will allow you to see God in a new light, or at least be reminded of something that has fallen by the wayside. I invite you to join with me and celebrate the triumphs, morn the failures, and smile at the mercy shown...

No comments:

Post a Comment